(of learning experiences)
PCI Office Relocation
Our office is to be relocated with effect from Monday, December 26, 2016.
Thank you for your continuous support.
Nishi-Shinjuku Kimuraya Bldg. 2F, 7-5-25 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0023
* All telephone and facsimile numbers remain unchanged.
PCI seminar about global talent development "We Won't Fail!"
On Feb. 10th, 2017, 15:00 - 17:00, we will have one seminar at MeijiKinenkan.
"We Won't Fail! -- the good/bad case introduction of global talent development -- ".
* Presenters: Mr. Koji Hayakawa, Mr. Sumimoto(Tokio Marine Holdings,Inc.), Mr. Oda(TIS,Inc.)
* Host: Phoenix Consulting, Inc.
* Sponsor: CNN English Express (Asahi Press)
PCI joined Human Capital 2016 (sponsored by Nihon Keizai News / Nikkei BP)
Phoenix Consulting, Inc. joined Human Capital 2016 (HR Event).
* Seminar : June, 8th(Wed.) 11:10 - 11:30 Mr. Koji Hayakawa(Jay) --> Fullly Booked! Thank you.
"Effective methods to learn English words for Japanese business people"
* Seminar : June, 10th(Fri.) 15:50 - 16:10 Ms. Sachiko Nakajima --> Fully Booked! Thank you.
"How do you learn in the 21st century? Case introduction of Experiential Learnings"
PCI is selected as one of the top 100 HR consulting companies in 2016.
Phoenix Consulting was selected as one of the top 100 HR consulting companies in 2016.
Phoenix Consulting Interview:
" We innovate corporations and businesses by drawing out an individual's latent POTENTIAL."
-- Pursuing 21st century HR development solutions with passion --
PCI joined Human Capital 2015
We joined Human Capital 2015 on July 15th-17th at Tokyo Kokusai FORUM.
Interview with PCI President & CEO published on "JAPAN TODAY"
An Executive Impact feature article about Phoenix Consulting's President & CEO, Peter A. Owans, was published on the English news site "JAPAN TODAY" on Dec.12th, 2014. To view the entire article, see the link below: